The album was recorded at the legendary Stone Pony rock club in Asbury Park, New Jersey on Nov. 2, 2001 and Nov. 23, 2002.Backing Hector during these performances are Winston Roye (bass), Rich Monica (drums) and the Midnight Horns; Tommy LaBella (saxophone), John Berry (trumpet) and Pete Maurer (trombone). All guitars and Lead Vocals performed by Billy Hector.
1. Hammer (Hector/Lastovica) 2. Howlin' for My Baby (Burnett)
3. Daddy Rollin' Stone (Blackwell) 4. Whiskey (Hector/Lastovica)
5. Old School Thang (Hector/Lastovica) 6. Busted (Hector/Lastovica)
7. Memphis Train (Thomas) 8. Big Legs, Tight Skirt (Hooker)
9. Patricia (Hector) 10. Stop Doggin' Me 'Round (Hector/Lastovica)
11. Dealin with the Devil (Hector/Lastovica) 12. Billy's Blues (video) (Hector)