Billy's first retrospective collection of original recordings spanning 27 years! The 15 original tracks on "Choice Cuts" were chosen by fans. The BONUS track features a new Hector original (Callin' on Love) to be included in his upcoming CD due out later this year. The one cover on the 77 minute CD is Billy's version of the Rolling Stones' Stray Cat.
Read Alex Biese's review (Asbury Park Press) here: Fierce and Fiery
The newest T shirt in the Billywear Line, this Ladies cut favorite T is a shapely hip length favorite T made of fine ringspun cotton. Available in S_M_L_XL. In Faded Black or Fatigue Green.
New Mens Tee from the 2013 Spring Billywear Line. Pigment Dyed 100% pre-shrunk cotton in Charcoal or Buck
Billy's latest release (2009)
All songs copyright Hector/Lastovica
1. PollyAnne 2. Traveler
3. Never Let You Down 4. Candy
5. Last Train Home 6. Midnight Buddha
7. Wild Heart 8. Wasted
9. Overloaded 10. Blacklight
11. Moonlight in her Eyes 12. From our Sponsor
13. Treat Your Daddy Right 14. Play So Rough
Billy Hector - All guitars, lead vocals Suzan Lastovica - Lead and backing vocals
Winston Roye, Fred Saunders, Tim Tindall - Bass
Sim Cain, Dan Hickey, Rich Monica - Drums
Jack Casual - keys, bass Ken Sorensen - Harmonica
Tom LaBella - Saxophone Pete Maurer- Trombone
Hard Rockin’ Blues, is a live recording featuring four Hector/Lastovica penned tunes and eight of Hector’s favorite blues covers reflecting the blues tradition that marks Hector’s spirit and influence.
Billy Hector on guitar and vocals; Tim Tindall on bass guitar; Sim Cain on drums with the exception of Track 2 which features Fred Saunders on bass and Rich Monica on drums. Suzan L. on Track 12 vocal.
1. Take Your Hands Out of My Pocket (Spann) 2. Back it Up (Hector/Lastovica)
3. Evil, Slick ‘n’ Sly (Hector/Lastovica) 4. Come On Home (Hector/Lastovica)
5. Santa’s Blues (Hector) 6. Diamonds at Her Feet (Morganfield)
7. I Can’t Hold Out (James) 8. Stealin’ (Traditional) 9. That’s Alright (Taylor)
10. Goin’ Away Baby (Rogers) 11. Just to Be With You (Roth)
12. That’s Alright (Rogers)
With the release of his 2005 DVD, Live and Kickin’, Billy Hector continues his tradition of excellence and gives viewers a first-hand personal look into his skill, showmanship and music. Filmed at a variety of venues, the footage from Live and Kickin’ nicely covers the extensive range of Billy Hector’s musical moods and intentions. Filmed by George McMorrow from Cinecall Soundtracks in Red Bank, NJ and recorded by Troy Topinka, the overall running time of the DVD is 75
minutes and includes the power of a Billy Hector concert show as well as several more intimate club performances.
1. Hammer (Hector/Lastovica) 2. Howlin' For My Baby (Burnett)
3. Big Legs, Tight Skirt (Hooker)
4. Old School Thang (Hector/Lastovica)
5. I Can Tell (McDaniel)
6. Hey Joe (Roberts)
7. Butt Naked (Hector)
8. Fairlane Train (Hector)
9. Tore Up (Turner)
10. Buckets of Rain (Dylan)
11. Radio of Fear (Hector/Lastovica) 12. Honey Do (Hector/Lastovica)
The album was recorded at the legendary Stone Pony rock club in Asbury Park, New Jersey on Nov. 2, 2001 and Nov. 23, 2002.Backing Hector during these performances are Winston Roye (bass), Rich Monica (drums) and the Midnight Horns; Tommy LaBella (saxophone), John Berry (trumpet) and Pete Maurer (trombone). All guitars and Lead Vocals performed by Billy Hector.
1. Hammer (Hector/Lastovica) 2. Howlin' for My Baby (Burnett)
3. Daddy Rollin' Stone (Blackwell) 4. Whiskey (Hector/Lastovica)
5. Old School Thang (Hector/Lastovica) 6. Busted (Hector/Lastovica)
7. Memphis Train (Thomas) 8. Big Legs, Tight Skirt (Hooker)
9. Patricia (Hector) 10. Stop Doggin' Me 'Round (Hector/Lastovica)
11. Dealin with the Devil (Hector/Lastovica) 12. Billy's Blues (video) (Hector)
All songs written by Billy Hector Hector and Suzan Lastovica
1. Hard to Please 2. There She Goes
3. Cruise on Down 4. Evaleen
5. Vagabond 6. The Creeper
7. Whiskey 8. Cruel Cruel World
9. Sally Said 10. Dance, Dance, Dance
11. Charm 12. Hammer
13. Just Why
Billy Hector – All guitars, Lead vocals, Bass on “Cruel, Cruel World”, “Dance Dance Dance”, Cowbell on “Vagabond”.
- Larry Crockett – Drums, Backing vocal on “There She Goes”.
- Winston Roye – Bass (except tracks 6, 8, 10 and 13)
- Tim Tindall – Bass on “The Creeper”, “Just Why”
- Suzan Lastovica – Lead vocal on “There She Goes” and “Just Why”; backing vocal on “Dance Dance Dance”.
- Ken Sorensen – Harmonica on “Hard to Please” and “Dance Dance Dance”
- Glenn McClelland – Keyboards
- Tom DeFaria – Moraccas and Egg on “Evaleen”; tambourine on “Hard to Please”
- Eric Clark – Udu on “Cruise on Down”
- David Nunez – Accordian on “Dance Dance Dance”
What Can a Poor Boy Do? is a variety of live and studio recordings from way back till 2000. All songs Hector/Lastovica except "Lonesome Train (Moore/Subotsky).
1. Westwind 2. Memphis
3. Skirt 4. APB
5. The Fairlane Shuffler 6. Hit the Road
7. Lonesome Train 8. Big Black Car
9. Murder 10. Linda
11. Who's Drivin'?
Undertow is fourteen original songs written by Billy Hector and longtime collaborator Suzan Lastovica. The first six songs were recorded live at Jason’s Jazz and Blues Nightclub in So. Belmar, NJ with Hector’s Acoustic Armada, featuring Billy on acoustic guitar, Tim Tindall on stand-up bass, Ken Sorensen on harmonica and Eric Clark on snare drum. The remaining eight songs were recorded at BustaHump Acres studio with varied rhythm sections.
All songs written by W. Hector/S. Lastovica
1. Clapper and the Bell 2. Fix Me Babe
3. Gotta Learn to Work It 4. One More Good Time
5. Traveler 6. Feed the Meters
7. The Next Train 8. I Don't Care
9. Shame the Devil 10. Only You
11. Broke Down Ragged Ford 12. Woman Like You
13. Let's Get Lucky 14. William's Lullabye
Recorded live at The Stonehenge Festival in Linvale, NJ in 2002. Featuring Billy Hector on guitar; Winston Roye on bass; Rich Monica on drums and a guest appearance by Ken Sorensen on harmonica.
1. Hand Jive (Otis)
2. Old School Thang (Hector/Lastovica)
3. Vagabond (Hector/Lastovica)
4. I Ain’t Cryin (Hector/Lastovica)
5. Don’t Think Twice (Dylan)
6. Butt Naked (Hector/Lastovica)
7. The Creeper (Hector/Lastovica)
8. Rumble Shuffle (McGriff)
Call it Rock 'n' Blues. Call it power blues. Call it Billy Hector's sound. It's honest. It's powerful. It's graceful. It's all over the CD, Duct Tape Life, so named because it aptly captures the daily traumas and passions of a guitarist and the fans he sings for, those who count on music like this to bridge the gap between dreams and reality. From “Dealin’ with the Devil”
“Judge got oath and duty, white collar crime got the cash
If a poor boy just sneezes they throw away the keys and Justice goes out with the trash".
1. Doggin' Me Round (Hector/Lastovica)
2. Back Door Man (Dixon)
3. Dealin With The Devil (Hector/Lastovica)
4. Big Boy Now (Hector/Lastovica) 5. Twisted (Hector/Lastovica)
6. Radio of Fear (Hector/Lastovica) 7. Shake 'em on Down (Burnside)
8. I Wish You Would (Arnold) 9. Test of Time (Hector/Lastovica)
10. I Remember Every Night (Hector/Lastovica) 11. Pictures of Rome (Hector/Lastovica)
As Billy would say 14 songs, 72 minutes of Love... recorded live.
“Butt Naked & Funk” became the anthem.
Billy Hector: Guitar and vocals
Tom DeFaria, Drums; Winston Roye, Bass on 2, 3, 4, 9, 10
Dan Hickey, Drums; Tim Tindall, Bass on 1, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13
Van Romaine, Drums; Winston Roye, Bass on 5, 6
1. I Can Tell (McDaniels) 2. Stray Cat (Jagger/Richards)
3. Walkiin' Blues (Johnson) 4. I Ain't Cryin' (Hector/Lastovica)
5. Someday Baby (Hector/Lastovica) 6. Alberta (Traditional)
7. Fairlane Train (Hector) 8. Butt Naked & Funk (Hector)
9. Hey Joe (Roberts) 10. Skirt (Hector/Lastovica)
11. Jelly Roll (Mahal) 12. Jealoue Man (Carthen)
13. Blues Come To Town (Hector) 14. On My Own (Walker)
As Billy would say 9 songs of Love...
All songs written by Hector/Lastovica except "Sylvie" by H. Ledbetter/P. Campbell
- Winston Roye: Bass, Dan Hickey: Drums on 1,2,3,5,6,7,9
- Sim Cain: Drums on 4 Larry Crockett: Drums on 8
- Recorded at BustaHump Studio except 4
1. Searchlight 2. Rumble Shuffle
3. Busy Man 4. Sylvie
5. Sugar is Sweet 6. Goin' to the Mall
7. Back to Jersey 8. Change Your Mind
9. Twisted (long version)
COLD WIND by Billy Hector and the Fairlanes, the band that continued on after the original Fairlanes disbanded with the bandwagon being led by Billy Hector, Suzan Lastovica and Billy Lilley. Various rhythm sections appear on the tracks.
- Billy Hector: Guitars and vocals
- Suzan Lastovica: vocals
- Bill Lilley: Harmonica, vocal
ALL songs written by Billy Hector and Suzan Lastovica, with the exception of (*) Nadine (which was written by Chuck Berry.)
1. Long Row To Hoe 2. Slow Burn
3. Cold Wind 4. Where You Gonna Run To?
5. I Can Give You Everything 6. Can't Get Enough
7. At Midnight 8. Nadine*
9. Down "D", Dirty "D" 10. The Name Of Your Game
11. Change Your Mind 12. Where'd You Stay Last Night
This 1987 release documents The Fairlanes final recording before Boom Carter left the band.
- Billy Hector – Lead Guitar and vocals
- Suzan Lastovica – Rhythm Guitar and vocals
- Bill Lilley – Harmonica
- Tim Tindall – Bass
- Ernest “Boom” Carter - Drums
1. Jumpin' Bad (Vaughan/Wilson) 2. Wild Woman (A. King)
3. Hurts Me Too (Johnson) 4. T-Bone Shuffle (Walker)
5. Three Time Loser (Covay/Miller)) 6. Too Many Cooks (Dixon)
7. Wait on Time (Wilson) 8. If You Love Me Like You Say (Turner)
9. Help Me (Williamson)
Ladies cut for a better fit.
The classic Billy Hector logo, The chevron and the rose, in a classic black tank that hits at hip length.
Heavyweight pre-shrunk cotton