The companion shirt to the "Old School Thang" CD. Available in Ladies and Men's Gildan styles.
1. PollyAnne 2. Traveler
3. Never Let You Down 4. Candy
5. Last Train Home 6. Midnight Buddha
7. Wild Heart 8. Wasted
9. Overloaded 10. Blacklight
11. Moonlight in her Eyes 12. From our Sponsor
13. Treat Your Daddy Right 14. Play So Rough
Billy Hector - All guitars, lead vocals Suzan Lastovica - Lead and backing vocals
Winston Roye, Fred Saunders, Tim Tindall - Bass
Sim Cain, Dan Hickey, Rich Monica - Drums
Jack Casual - keys, bass Ken Sorensen - Harmonica
Tom LaBella - Saxophone Pete Maurer- Trombone
Hard Rockin' Blues
Hard Rockin’ Blues, is a live recording featuring four Hector/Lastovica penned tunes and eight of Hector’s favorite blues covers reflecting the blues tradition that marks Hector’s spirit and influence.
Billy Hector on guitar and vocals; Tim Tindall on bass guitar; Sim Cain on drums with the exception of Track 2 which features Fred Saunders on bass and Rich Monica on drums. Suzan L. on Track 12 vocal.
1. Take Your Hands Out of My Pocket (Spann) 2. Back it Up (Hector/Lastovica)
3. Evil, Slick ‘n’ Sly (Hector/Lastovica) 4. Come On Home (Hector/Lastovica)
5. Santa’s Blues (Hector) 6. Diamonds at Her Feet (Morganfield)
7. I Can’t Hold Out (James) 8. Stealin’ (Traditional) 9. That’s Alright (Taylor)
10. Goin’ Away Baby (Rogers) 11. Just to Be With You (Roth)
12. That’s Alright (Rogers)
Live and Kickin'
With the release of his 2005 DVD, Live and Kickin’, Billy Hector continues his tradition of excellence and gives viewers a first-hand personal look into his skill, showmanship and music. Filmed at a variety of venues, the footage from Live and Kickin’ nicely covers the extensive range of Billy Hector’s musical moods and intentions. Filmed by George McMorrow from Cinecall Soundtracks in Red Bank, NJ and recorded by Troy Topinka, the overall running time of the DVD is 75
minutes and includes the power of a Billy Hector concert show as well as several more intimate club performances.
1. Hammer (Hector/Lastovica) 2. Howlin' For My Baby (Burnett)
3. Big Legs, Tight Skirt (Hooker)
4. Old School Thang (Hector/Lastovica)
5. I Can Tell (McDaniel)
6. Hey Joe (Roberts)
7. Butt Naked (Hector)
8. Fairlane Train (Hector)
9. Tore Up (Turner)
10. Buckets of Rain (Dylan)
11. Radio of Fear (Hector/Lastovica) 12. Honey Do (Hector/Lastovica)
Out of Order
The album was recorded at the legendary Stone Pony rock club in Asbury Park, New Jersey on Nov. 2, 2001 and Nov. 23, 2002.Backing Hector during these performances are Winston Roye (bass), Rich Monica (drums) and the Midnight Horns; Tommy LaBella (saxophone), John Berry (trumpet) and Pete Maurer (trombone). All guitars and Lead Vocals performed by Billy Hector.
1. Hammer (Hector/Lastovica) 2. Howlin' for My Baby (Burnett)
3. Daddy Rollin' Stone (Blackwell) 4. Whiskey (Hector/Lastovica)
5. Old School Thang (Hector/Lastovica) 6. Busted (Hector/Lastovica)
7. Memphis Train (Thomas) 8. Big Legs, Tight Skirt (Hooker)
9. Patricia (Hector) 10. Stop Doggin' Me 'Round (Hector/Lastovica)
11. Dealin with the Devil (Hector/Lastovica) 12. Billy's Blues (video) (Hector)
Hard to Please
All songs written by Billy Hector Hector and Suzan Lastovica
Billy Hector – All guitars, Lead vocals, Bass on “Cruel, Cruel World”, “Dance Dance Dance”, Cowbell on “Vagabond”.
- Larry Crockett – Drums, Backing vocal on “There She Goes”.
- Winston Roye – Bass (except tracks 6, 8, 10 and 13)
- Tim Tindall – Bass on “The Creeper”, “Just Why”
- Suzan Lastovica – Lead vocal on “There She Goes” and “Just Why”; backing vocal on “Dance Dance Dance”.
- Ken Sorensen – Harmonica on “Hard to Please” and “Dance Dance Dance”
- Glenn McClelland – Keyboards
- Tom DeFaria – Moraccas and Egg on “Evaleen”; tambourine on “Hard to Please”
- Eric Clark – Udu on “Cruise on Down”
- David Nunez – Accordian on “Dance Dance Dance”
Undertow is fourteen original songs written by Billy Hector and longtime collaborator Suzan Lastovica. The first six songs were recorded live at Jason’s Jazz and Blues Nightclub in So. Belmar, NJ with Hector’s Acoustic Armada, featuring Billy on acoustic guitar, Tim Tindall on stand-up bass, Ken Sorensen on harmonica and Eric Clark on snare drum. The remaining eight songs were recorded at BustaHump Acres studio with varied rhythm sections.
All songs written by W. Hector/S. Lastovica
1. Clapper and the Bell 2. Fix Me Babe
3. Gotta Learn to Work It 4. One More Good Time
5. Traveler 6. Feed the Meters
7. The Next Train 8. I Don't Care
9. Shame the Devil 10. Only You
11. Broke Down Ragged Ford 12. Woman Like You
13. Let's Get Lucky 14. William's Lullabye
Duct Tape Life
Call it Rock 'n' Blues. Call it power blues. Call it Billy Hector's sound. It's honest. It's powerful. It's graceful. It's all over the CD, Duct Tape Life, so named because it aptly captures the daily traumas and passions of a guitarist and the fans he sings for, those who count on music like this to bridge the gap between dreams and reality. From “Dealin’ with the Devil”
“Judge got oath and duty, white collar crime got the cash
If a poor boy just sneezes they throw away the keys and Justice goes out with the trash".
1. Doggin' Me Round (Hector/Lastovica)
2. Back Door Man (Dixon)
3. Dealin With The Devil (Hector/Lastovica)
4. Big Boy Now (Hector/Lastovica) 5. Twisted (Hector/Lastovica)
6. Radio of Fear (Hector/Lastovica) 7. Shake 'em on Down (Burnside)
8. I Wish You Would (Arnold) 9. Test of Time (Hector/Lastovica)
10. I Remember Every Night (Hector/Lastovica) 11. Pictures of Rome (Hector/Lastovica)